You see, massaging essential oils into the bottoms of your feet is more than a slippery rub down; it's a gateway for the oil's benefits to spread to other parts of your body as well.
Mayo Clinic reports that studies sponsored by the National Cancer Institute and the National Institutes of Health found that reflexology could reduce pain and psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression, and enhance relaxation and sleep, "due to the fact that every one of our nerve linings ends in our footing.
Try it and see the benefits yourself.
- Peppermint: used to boost energy and aid digestion
- Lavender: used to relieve stress
- Sandalwood: used to calm nerves and help with focus
- Bergamot: used to reduce stress and improve skin conditions like eczema
- Rosemary: used to improve mood and reduce anxiety
- Chamomile: used to improve mood and relaxation
- Tea Tree: used to fight infections and boost immunity
- Lemongrass: used to aid digestion, mood, headaches, and more
Use Cases: spa, aromatherapy, bathing, massage
Recommended use: Rub on feet before use with OuraCleanse™
**Is not suggested for oral use**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.