Save Your Body from Poor Circulation, Arthritis & Cold Weather.
Back muscle spasms, joint pain, and stiffness can limit movement and make physical activity difficult.
For many types of lower back pain, heat therapy can give both pain relief and therapeutic advantages.
It can give you the following benefits:
✔ Calm Muscle Aches
✔ Relieve Hand Pain
✔ Soothe Menstrual Pain
✔ Loosen Stiff Joints
Our Pain Relief Heating Pad is designed to treat and relieve pain, cramps, muscle soreness.
It features 3 therapeutic heat settings & 3 massaging vibrations where you can adjust to easily accommodate the comfort level you need.
Using this heating pad, you can also recreate the moist heat therapy at your home.
It can provide deep penetrating for more effective relief on your body parts.
To do this, you just have to spray a fine mist on the pad surface, so you can enjoy a high level of relaxation.
- Combines calming benefits of weighted pressure with the soothing relief of an XL heating pad
- Features massaging vibrations that can be turned on and off.
- Therapeutic heat is absorbed into the weighted clay beads and combines with massaging vibrations to deliver soothing heat and pressure therapy into muscles and joints.
- Made of soft luxurious fabric for added comfort.
- Weighted design & non-slip fabric ensure calming heat will stay in place.
- Helps to calm muscle aches loosen stiff joints, quiet arthritis pain, and even help soothe menstrual cramps.
- Features a convenient 9 ft. (108 in.) cord and one-touch controller.
- Its automatic shut-off feature ensures that it will never overheat
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles surrounding the lumbar spine.
This mechanism aids in the healing of damaged tissue by increasing the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles.
Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin.
This means that applying heat to the lower back will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve the discomfort.
Heat application facilitates stretching of the soft tissues around the spine, including muscles, connective tissue, and adhesions.
- Consequently, with heat therapy, there will be a decrease in stiffness, with an increase in flexibility and overall feeling of comfort.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.